Three Ways You Can Help Support The Witness Project of Connecticut
Dear Friends of The Witness Project,
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and The Witness Project of Connecticut is busy educating the community about the importance of early detection, navigating uninsured women to free mammograms, and coordinating mammography screening days. We DO NOT want to turn any woman away so we NEED your support to keep things moving.
Three Ways to HELP ...
- Plum District Fundraiser - The Plum District is a daily deal site that focuses on women and children. We have partnered up with Plum District fundraiser and they will donate up to $3 for every valid email. Once you sign up you will see some fabulous deals coming to an inbox near you! Please sign up at www.pinkribbonwitnessproject.org
- Ladies Night Out - Support our Ladies Night Out featuring a wine tasting, refreshments, and great conversation.
- Date: Saturday, November 5,2011
- Time: 7pm -11pm
- Where: Home of Kristen DuBay Horton - 1984 Park Avenue, Bridgeport, CT
- Ticket Donation: $35
- For tickets call 203.367.4432
- Make a Financial Donation - Donations can be made on our website: www.witnessprojectct.org or checks/money orders can be payable to: The Witness Project of Connecticut and can be mailed to 2470 Fairfield Avenue, Bridgeport, CT 06605
Thank You For All Your Support.
Spread The Word: "EARLY DETECTION IS THE KEY TO SURVIVAL"
SUPPORT THE WITNESS PROJECT